Are you looking for a ‘tyre pressure check near me’?
You can rely on Harrow Mobile Tyres. We conduct reliable tyre pressure checks at your home or your preferred location. Maintaining proper tyre pressure is critical for a safe and comfortable driving experience. The experts at our facility recommend you opt for a tyre pressure check Harrow every fortnight or at least a month.
Why opt for our service?
Our team has years of experience conducting tyre pressure checks for vehicles of all makes and models. When you visit us for the service of tyre pressure check Harrow, we do the following:
- We will check the tyre pressure for your car per the manufacturer's recommendations.
- Then, we will check the tyre pressure using a pressure gauge and take note of the readings. (Generally, the tyre pressure for most vehicles should be between 30 to 35 psi. However, this may vary from model to model.)
- After this, we will inflate or deflate the tyres.
- Then, we conduct a final inspection of the tyre pressure.
What are the leading causes of tyre pressure loss?
Here are some causes of tyre pressure loss:
- Ageing of tyres
- Leakage in the TPMS valve
- Faulty tyre fitting or repair
- Unfavourable driving conditions
- Extreme temperature and others
Issues caused due to incorrect tyre pressure
Multiple vehicular issues can arise due to over and under-inflation of your car tyres. The problems due to overinflated tyres are:
- Fast and uneven tread wear
- Bumpier drive
- Compromised braking efficiency
- Decreased control over your vehicle
Here are the problems that arise due to underinflated tyres:
- Enhanced rolling resistance
- Reduced braking performance
- Compromised fuel economy
- Rapid wear on tyre edges, etc.
To opt for our tyre pressure check Harrow service, dial 02089 099321 today!
We are always happy to help.