Tyre punctures are one of the major causes of safety-related incidents in the UK. It can happen anytime, anywhere. Don’t let sudden tyre punctures ruin your day’s plan.
If your vehicle tyres have punctured in the middle of the journey, you can contact Harrow Mobile Tyres for prompt services of puncture repair Harrow. We provide quick puncture repair services for vehicles of all make and models. Our professionals will reach your location in a fully-equipped vehicle and ensure that your car gets back on track in the least possible time.
How do we conduct our puncture repair service?
We use the following methods while repairing blowouts:
Our experts conduct the services of car tyre puncture repair Harrow in the following ways:
- They will dismount the tyre, inspect the puncture according to parameters and mark the affected areas
- Next, they make a puncture channel with a 6mm carbide mill cutter from inside and outside the tyre
- Then, they use a pre-buff cleaner on the affected area
- Hereafter, they put in a patch to draw the outer and inner lines
- After this, they flatten the raised curbs by buffing the inner lining with a dome buffing rasp
- Then, they apply a vulcanisation accelerator solution to the puncture channel and buffed region
- Next, they put in a plug and patch combination to seal the punctured area
- Then, they roll the reverse of the repair patch using a corrugated stitcher
- After this, they seal off the buffed area and plug, and the patched portion with a sealant
- Hereafter, they will remove the repair patch’s stem and re-install your tyre back on your car
Why choose us for puncture repair?
We strictly follow the BS AU 159 guidelines while providing puncture repair service Harrow. Hence, there are certain conditions that your car tyre needs to meet before we can start our puncture repair service.
- There should be no tyre damage due to leaking or corrosive fluids
- Puncture diameter should not be more than 6mm
- There should be a minimum tread depth of 1.6mm
- The tyre beads should not have signs of visible damage
- There should not be any severe damage on the tyre carcass, treads or sidewalls
- The tyre should not have any external or internal bulges
We start the puncture repair process only if the tyres comply with these conditions. Moreover, our experts have years of experience providing the service of tyre puncture repair Harrow. So what are you waiting for?
Call 02089 099321 to opt for our service.
Your search for ‘puncture repair near me’ ends here!